The International Journal of Vehicle Structures and Systems (IJVSS) is a bi-monthly journal which is indexed by Elsevier Scopus and recognised by University Grants Commission. IJVSS is in circulation since 2009 and is a Number 2 journal in India within Mechanical Engineering domain, just after the publication from esteemed society, The Institution of Engineers (India). IJVSS disseminates high quality original research and review papers, case studies, technical notes and book reviews. All published papers in this journal will have undergone rigorous peer review. IJVSS is available in Print (ISSN 0975-3060) and Online (ISSN 0975-3540) versions.
The prime focus of the IJVSS is given to the subjects of modelling, analysis, design, simulation, optimization and testing of structures and systems of the following:
- Automotive vehicle including scooter, auto, car, motor sport and racing vehicles;
- Truck, trailer and heavy vehicles for road transport;
- Rail, bus, tram, emerging transit and hybrid vehicle;
- Terrain vehicle, armoured vehicle, construction vehicle & Unmanned Ground Vehicle;
- Aircraft, launch vehicle, missile, airship, spacecraft and space exploration vehicle;
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and Micro Aerial Vehicle;
- Marine vehicle, ships, yachts and under water vehicles.
IJVSS is currently indexed in Elsevier Scopus, EI COMPENDEX, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts, Index Copernicus, CiteSeerX, ProQuest Engineering Journals, ProQuest Illustrata, Indian Citation Index, EBSCO Host, Google Scholar, OAI Harvester, and TRB – Transportation Research Information Service. Our application for indexing with ISI Web of Science is in process with Thomson Reuters. MAFTREE is a member of Publishers International Linking Association and IJVSS is fully compliant with CrossRef DoI: 10.4273/ijvss citation linking. This will give our papers worldwide access and recognition.
International Conference on Automotive, Mechanical and Aerospace Technologies (ICAMAT) is devoted to the researchers and industry engineers in the fields of mechanical engineering and its associated branches of specialisms. A call for participation and abstracts for ICAMAT is open to industries, institutions, practicing industry Professionals and Researchers throughout the year. Once reasonable submissions are received, the conference is hosted by MAFTREE. The subjects of interests are as follows:
- Mechanics and Materials
- Design and Analysis
- Dynamics and Systems Engineering
- Composites and Lightweight Structures
- Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Power and Fluid Dynamics
- Safety and Reliability Engineering
- Electric Vehicles and Battery Systems
- Urban Air Mobility
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Digital 4.0
- Automation and Robotics Engineering
- Space and Astronomy
- Recycling and Reuse
The selected papers from this conference will be published in peer review journals including International Journal of Vehicle Structures and Systems; International Journal of Turbines and Sustainable Energy at free of cost.